RF Safety Awareness Training Course
Course Length: 2 Hours | Language: English
This RF Safety Awareness course is intended for those employees that access rooftop locations, cell towers or any other structure containing radiofrequency (RF) emitting antennae. This Tower Safety Radio Frequency (RF) Awareness, or RF Safety Awareness training, course is conducted by knowledgeable instructors capable of responding to questions regarding Radio Frequency Health and Safety issues. All our courses meet or exceed all requirements to be OSHA compliant.
Reasons for RF Awareness training:
- OSHA requires a comprehensive RF program
- FCC requires training on a communication site
- Understanding of the potential health effects of exposure to RF hazards
- Understanding of the relevant limits and standards of Radio Frequency
- Awareness of safe working procedures at RF transmitter sites
- Ability to identify potential RF hazards on site
- Understand the concepts of Radio Frequency
- Correct use of PPE in the form of a RF personal monitor and RF suits
- Understanding the standards to OSHA, IEEE, and FCC
- Determining FCC Compliance
Tower Safety Radio Frequency Awareness, RF Safety Awareness -Certification for the Cell Tower Worker tower safety RF Radio Frequency safety awareness, RF safety awareness, radio frequency, tower safety, RF awareness, radio frequency, tower safety and rescue RF Awareness.
Upcoming OSHA/Safety Compliance Classes
Sign Up For Safety Training
Click below to get a quote with one of our safety professionals.