Trivent Safety Staffing
Trivent Safety Staffing is your affordable resource for professional site safety staffing on your project. Our professional staff are dedicated to ensuring that all projects are ran safe and efficiently, helping guarantee the safety of your team.
Benefits of temporary safety professionals:
- No unemployment or payroll taxes.
- No workers compensation cost.
- No employee benefits expense.
- Reduced risk and liability.
- Trivent Safety Professionals are covered with professional liability insurance.
- Our site safety personnel help reduce overall man hour project costs
All Trivent staff are subject to pre-employment drug screenings and background checks
Project Safety Services Include:
- Participation in project meetings
- JHA/JSA Development
- Overseeing and developing pre-tasks
- Project safety monitoring and safety audits
- Incident & Accident Investigations
- Company Orientations
- Toolbox Talks
Additional Services Upon Request:
- Fall Protection Plans
- Safety Training
Trivent Safety Staffing offers long term safety solutions as well as short term or temporary voids in safety personnel, and cost effective options available for a variety of circumstances. We have safety professionals located throughout the United States. Our safety professionals carry the following credentials:
- Bachelor of Science Occupational Health (BS-OSH)
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Associate Safety Professionals (ASP)
- Construction Health & Safety Technicians (CHST)
- Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC)
- First Aid CPR-AED Certified
- Authorized OSHA safety training Outreach Certified