Our professional staff are dedicated to ensuring that all projects are ran safe and efficiently, helping guarantee the safety of your team.
Benefits of temporary safety professionals:
- No unemployment or payroll taxes.
- No workers compensation cost.
- No employee benefits expense.
- Reduced risk and liability.
- Trivent Safety Professionals are covered with professional liability insurance.
- Our site safety personnel help reduce overall man hour project costs
All Trivent staff are subject to pre-employment drug screenings and background checks
Project Safety Services Include:
- Participation in project meetings
- JHA/JSA Development
- Overseeing and developing pre-tasks
- Project safety monitoring and safety audits
- Incident & Accident Investigations
- Company Orientations
- Toolbox Talks
Additional Services Upon Request:
- Fall Protection Plans
- Safety Training
Trivent Safety Staffing offers long term safety solutions as well as short term or temporary voids in safety personnel, and cost effective options available for a variety of circumstances. We have safety professionals located throughout the United States. Our safety professionals carry the following credentials:
- Bachelor of Science Occupational Health (BS-OSH)
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Associate Safety Professionals (ASP)
- Construction Health & Safety Technicians (CHST)
- Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC)
- First Aid CPR-AED Certified
- Authorized OSHA safety training Outreach Certified