Supervisor Crane Safety & Rigging Course
This course is specially designed for supervisors of crane activities that manage crane and/or rigging activities.
- Review of OSHA Subpart CC
- Standards and Requirements
- Crane components
- Ground Bearing Pressure
- Operator Certification/Qualification
- Signalperson Qualifications
- Basic rigging principles
- Rigging component identification
- Sling tension calculations
- Load weight estimation
- Rigging inspection
- Sling design
- Rigging techniques
- Proper use of the ANSI hand signals
- Voice (radio) signals
Upcoming Crane & Rigging Classes
Need Workplace Safety Training?
You’ve come to the right place. Click below to get a quote with one of our safety professionals.